We remain open for business
West Craven are very much open for business and would like to advise that all our services will continue.
With the spread of Coronavirus making headlines across the world, we are taking measures to ensure that we act responsibly to reduce the risk to everybody. We are committed to the safety of all of our customers and staff members.
Here are a few things that you can do to minimise your risks of being exposed to the virus;
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene (covering your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing)
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Looking for more advice? Follow the World Health Organisation’s guidelines here.